Home Services Power Team tri-fold brochure

Profile Image for Dan C. Dan
  • Sun, Jan 10, 2010 11:54 AM

On Jan. 6, 2010 the attending members of the HSPT met at Ballagios and  discussed the benifits and potential of a Power Team brochure. We are going to produce the brochure with photos of the participating members as a group and with individual photos to go next to, or incorporated into each members catagory. We are enlisting Tom Lamanski to design the overall concept with member idea(s) input implimented for personal info. This type of brochure has been proven to be a very effective advertising tool. We are able to benifit from the credibility of each member in the group as a group and as individual business owners. In demonstrating our association/team in a full color brochure that is professionally crafted by a business developement professional and sharing the cost, we will get the most bang for the buck. We will also revolutionize the way we pass out info. to potential referrals. No more fumbling for an individual business card or looking like a card dealer, when giving out several cards at once. I plan on giving one of these to every customer I currently have and every customer that I meet in the future. This brochure will be utilized to get past the need for a customer to request a referral at the point of sale and open the door for future referrals for the entire group, not just the one on a busines card. People can't call you, if they don't know you even exist. People do business with people they know, like, and trust.

Edited Sun, Jan 10, 2010 11:57 AM

Replies to this Topic

I think it's a great idea.  It will be very easy for me to give every client of mine everyone's info. if we have a brochure as Dan described.  I also like Joe Salhani's idea of sending them out to Gregg's Landing homeowners.  There will probably be more opportunities such as this to send them out in other target neighborhoods, and it would be good to already have brochures ready to go when the time comes.

What is the ETA on the photo proofs?

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s)

BNI Referrals "R" Us Chapter - Business Referral Group, Libertyville, Lake County IL